Our condos inside the Powderhorn are located at 5 Ernie Blake Road, Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525.
When entering Taos Ski Valley (NM State 150), follow the signs for all traffic. Continue through the resort parking area and turn right onto Thunderbird Road (Alpine Suites on your right). Turn left onto Ernie Blake Road (corner Le Ski Mastery). The Powderhorn is located 50 yards up the road on the left.
There is No Parking in front or around the Powderhorn building. Guests may use the Powderhorn carport to unload/load (15 min. maximum). Free Parking is available in the Parking Lot of the Resort (2-3 minute walk to/from The Powderhorn).
Spring | Summer | Fall Parking → Free Parking is available in the general parking lot of the Resort (see map Resort Parking). Guests will receive an electronic Parking Pass by email (please print out, bring along and display on your vehicle’s dashboard at all times). This will help the resort to identify the vehicle owner.
Winter Season Parking → Free Limited Reserved Parking in the UPPER Parking Lot of the Resort is offered during winter season only. Electronic Parking Passes will be sent out to our guests by email (please print out, bring along and display on your vehicle’s dashboard at all times). The limited reserved parking is a designated roped off area for all lodging facilities. Look out for the blue sign for all Powderhorn guests “Taos – Powderhorn Condos – Reserved Parking”. The walk to/from the Powderhorn is about 2-3 minutes only. Availability in this reserved area is on a first come, first serve basis. If the reserved area is full, vehicles must be parked in the LOWER parking lot of the Resort. Vehicles without a valid parking pass in the reserved parking area must use the general parking area or may be subject to a fine or towing. Displaying the parking pass will further help the resort to identify the vehicle owner.
Parking is at your own risk. Rules and regulations of the Resort must be obeyed. The resort reserves all rights to enforce parking privileges. PHVR is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles or contents.
COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICES
- Albuquerque International Sunport – home to 7 major airlines (Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Jet Blue, Southwest, United) and offers nonstop flights to 24 major cities. Informational Airport Guide here.
- Santa Fe Airport – American Airlines flies from Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix and United Airlines flies from Denver and Phoenix.
- Taos Regional Airport – servicing private & charter flights as well as commercial non-stop flights during winter season to/from Texas (Austin and Dallas) and California (Carlsbad-San Diego and Hawthorne-Los Angeles). More → Fly Taos Air
- Albuquerque International Sunport → Most major companies operate from the Sunport Car Rental Center.
- Sante Fe Airport → Only Hertz and Avis operate from the airport. Enterprise and Budget are located off the airport.
- Taos Regional Airport → Wheeler Peak Rent a Car | 575-776-4904
Taos Ski Valley Shuttle Service: 800-776-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provides daily year-round service to Taos, Santa Fe and Albuquerque airports. Reservations are required. Please allow 2 hours between Taos Ski Valley and Sante Fe Airport (1.5 hours to/from Town of Taos) and 3 hours between Taos Ski Valley and Albuquerque Sunport (2.5 hours to/from Town of Taos). See Taos Ski Valley Visitor Transportation Services for Shuttle Times and Rates.
Shuttle Service when arriving with Taos Air → Taos Transportation, an affiliate of Taos Air, offers complimentary ground transfers between Taos Regional Airport and Taos Ski Valley. The shuttle will make three stops in Taos Ski Valley.
New Mexico Rail Runner:505-245-RAIL(7245)
Light rail service from Santa Fe to Albuquerque and south to Belen. Shuttle service between Albuquerque Sunport Airport and Rail Runner stations provided by ABQ Ride.
DRIVING DISTANCES / APROX. TIME TO TSV
Albuquerque 150 mi / 2:45
Amarillo 302 mi / 4:30
Austin 764 mi / 12:00
Colorado Springs 230 mi / 3:45
Dallas 682 mi / 10:30
Denver 300 mi / 4:30
Durango 208 mi / 3:15
El Paso 400 mi / 6:00
Oklahoma City 558 mi / 8:15
Phoenix 568 mi / 8:30
Santa Fe 90 mi / 1:30
Tucson 569 mi / 8:30